Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mindy

1. What is your name (real or otherwise)?
Mindy, as in Mork and Mindy. Real talk.

2. Describe your writing style in three words.
What writing style?

3. How long have you been writing online? 
Does Facebook count? 'Cause that would make it four years.
4. Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? 
Zip.

5. Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.
Try.

6. What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
Keep it simple, stupid.

7. Who is your favorite author? 
Flannery O'Connor

8. How do you make time to write?
I don't.

9. Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt.
magazine

10. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading.
Ain't got one.

6 comments:

  1. I'm going with concise as one of your words:) You would rock the 100 word challenge, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Some of the things I write on facebook could be blogworthy. In fact, before I started blogging, I was really fond of putting up facebook posts that wound up being notes. I agree with LucidLotus -- concise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree. This was refreshing as personally I tend to ramble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy - welcome. Thanks for letting us know you a bit, if in a concise manner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, maybe I'll take you up on that! I'm a teacher, so being concise is important. Thanks for being nice, y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me laugh out loud, Mindy! And I am a huge fan of a sparing use of words.

    ReplyDelete