Saturday, September 29, 2012

C.D. Tolliver

As a follow-up to:
“A Letter of Apology” by C.D. Tolliver
Dear Mr. Charles:
Sorry for the type-Os. Hopefully, no one will notice it says you “studded a broad”, “majored in Pubic Affairs” and “matricided at State” with a “Bachelor o Farts”. Or that you’re an “alumna”.
Sincerely apoplectic,
Professional Curriculum Vitae & Resume Services
I humbly submit the following:
“The Charles Dissertation” by C.D. Tolliver 
“Judiciously Observed Deleterious Effects of the Gaseous Byproducts of Fermentation of Colloidal Cole and Leguminous Crops in an Anaerobic Culture Released with Liquified AlliumDerivatives as an Aerosol in an Enclosed Office Environment”

6 comments:

  1. D8
    Had to read it twice. Is he describing...what I think he's describing? No no eew why am I cursed with a brain smart enough to understand big words?!?! hahaha Seriously though, this would make a great office memo for April Fool's Day. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I think I feel bad for the folks in the enclosed office environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Very creative. I read it a couple of times and laughed out loud. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who doesn't have a window in their office, this hits home.

    ReplyDelete